1. General information.
- The operator of www.aco.com.pl is ACO Sp. z o.o. sp. komandytowa, ul. Diamentowa 7, 62-002 Suchy Las, NIP: 9721258093, REGON: 631051782
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about the users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering information in forms.
- By storing cookies on your terminal equipment.
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator, Agnat Sp. z o.o. ul. Gdańska 107, 85-022 Bydgoszcz, running www.domena.pl
2. Information in the forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The Service may also store information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The information provided in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than upon the user’s consent.
- The information provided in the form may be a set of potential clients, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The information provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, such as for the service request process or business contact.
- The information provided in the forms may be transferred to providers performing certain services – in particular, information about the holder of the registered domain to operators of Internet domains (above all, the Scientific and Academic Computer Network of j.b.r – NASK), providers of payments services or other providers with which the Service Operator of the Website collaborates in this regard.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Service User and are intended to use the Service website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the length of time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- generating statistics that help understand how Service Users use websites, which enables improving website structure and content,
- maintaining the Service User session (after signing in), so that the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- profiling the user in order to show them tailored content on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period of time defined in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually enables to store cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. It is possible to delete cookies in the web browser. It is also possible to automatically disable cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help or documentation for details.
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Service User may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Service operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time they spent on a specific page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about certain users’ behaviours is subject to logged at the server layer. This information is used solely for the purpose of administration of the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services being provided.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, recorded may be:
- the time of the inquiry,
- the time of the reply,
- the name of client station – identification using the HTTP protocol,
- information on errors that occurred during a HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page visited earlier by the user (referrer link), in case the user accessed the Service through the link,
- information on user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above information is not associated with specific visitors.
- The above information is used solely for the purpose of server administration.
5. Data sharing.
- Data may only be shared with third parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person may only be shared upon the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies upon lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookies – the procedure of giving and withdrawing the consent.
- If the user is not interested in receiving cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please mind that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: